Nona Moss grew up in Cheyenne Wyoming. She writes young adult fiction, and has published a book of poetry. She currently lives in St Joseph Missouri with her teenage son Zayne and the love of her life and best friend Travis.
It has been ten days since that horrible night. Ten days since my world crumbled, and my heart shattered into a million pieces. It has been ten days since my life ended.
I have been unfaithful to you, Dear Journal, because I could not bear to think. And I knew if I opened you, it would be to spill the rest of my broken heart.
It was so awful. I will never forget it as long as I live. It is fresh in my mind every waking hour. The memories invade my dreams whenever I close my eyes.
10 things I love...
1. I love to read anything I can get my hands on.
2. I carry paper everywhere I go incase I have time to write.
3. I love to listen to music, it inspires me to write.
4. I love to be outdoors, especially when I am writing.
5. I love spending time with my grandkids.
6. I love reading Dr Seuss out loud to kids.
7 I love spending time with my puppy.
8 I love telling people I am a writer (they always suggest I write their story)!
9. I love driving with the windows down singing as loud as I can! (I can't sing)
10. I love to make people laugh.
a Rafflecopter giveaway