Joining the military had seemed like the right thing to do, but when war breaks out in Europe Robert wonders if he hasn’t made the biggest mistake of his life. The Russian juggernaut grinds its way toward
the country Robert has grown to love. As one of a handful of American soldiers
in the area, he must find a way to help the ragged remnants of NATO’s forces to
prevent any more European nations from falling. Italy
While back home, the rest of the Williams family struggles to protect themselves in the face of an impending civil war. The very fabric of society continues to unravel, threatening the destruction of the Constitution and the American way of life.
As Vice President, Calvin McCord continues to defy both sides of the political divide in order to find a solution to the war in
Europe, the ravaging of the ,
and an espionage ring within the White House. United States
You Tube http://youtu.be/38X2-XaENEQ
Purchase your copy here:
RANDY LINDSAY is a native of
. He lives in Arizona with his wife, five
of his nine children, and a hyper-active imagination. His wife calls him the
“Storyman” because he sees everything as material for a good story. Randy’s
first novel, The Gathering: End’s
Beginning, was published in 2014. He has also been published in several
anthologies during 2013-2014. If you want to find out more you can check him
out at RandyLindsay.net. Mesa
Top Ten List:
I love top ten lists. I post them on my website whenever I can find an excuse to do one. In fact, I’m thinking I should put one together on my ten favorite top ten lists. Before I do that I better finish my list of Randy’s Ten Favorite Things.
10. Favorite television show – Top Chef.
9. Favorite child – whichever one is asking me that at the time.
8. Favorite character in Call to Arms: Nations Fall – Calvin McCord.
7. Favorite fun activity – going to the movies.
6. Favorite book – Damnation Alley by Roger Zelazny.
5. Favorite place to visit – Delores, Colorado.
4. Favorite non-author job – theater manager.
3. Favorite movie – It’s a Wonderful Life.
2. Favorite ice cream flavor – double salted-caramel.
1. Favorite author activity – working on lists of my ten favorite things.
Official Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1647832808781033/